Naruto: Eternal Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Eternal Bonds

A world thrown into despair, the story of rage escalating, an empire that does not tolerate opposition... What are your bonds in this world?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gaaaaaah
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:22 am by Lucius

» Hmmmmm
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm by Lucius

» Clan Creation Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm by Lucius

» Character Reg. Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am by Lucius

» Naruto: Eternal Bonds Story
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am by Lucius

» Summoning Registration Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm by Lucius

» Jutsu Registration Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 am by Lucius

» Banned Jutsu List
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm by Lucius

» Available Clans
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm by Lucius

Navigate
Affiliates

Zanza and Aryonna

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:39 am

She lets out a small sigh, standing. "I think I'll go." She looks back at the Snow Kage as if to say something, then decides against it. She looks down at the Uchiha. "My pleasure. Nice to meet you." With that she turns, swiftly making her way down the path and disappearing from their view. She hugs her cloak tighter to herself as she jumps up to move through the trees, moving at a brisk pace. Her eyes sting as she runs and tears roll down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

Village : B-Rank Missing Ninja
Bloodline : Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 am

Lucie see's the man and stop and say he was only defending which most people hive as an excuse but Lucie could sense the honesty in his voice and belivied him more then she would for another person and in response to his question she answered truthfully" I am known as Lucie..." And you are" Lucie was about to ask the Hyuuga girl when she stated she better go and tears ran down her cheek... Lucie wandered what was her problem and went outside to check for her but she had already dissapered from site Lucie then asked the man if he knew..." Do you know why she has suddenly fled from here.."
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Village : Snow
Bloodline : Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:50 am

"Yeah, i do." Zanza responded to the question as he rose to his feet. Walking to the cave entrance he spoke again. "Im sorry but i must go now." As Zanza spoke he was already chargeing chakra to his feet. As soon as he was done speaking he took off after the girl. Zanza almost over took her but he knew better. He stayed close enough behind that she could find him with her byakugan (sorry bout spelling) or even just a quick glance. But he made sure he didnt catch up. Instead he changed headbands. Zanza intended to follow her into the feather if he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 am

She saw him following her by the time he was within 50 m of her. She slowed, flipping off the branch and landing on her feet. She drops to the ground, wiping her eyes with her cloak, looking down so he won't see her tears. She isn't sure why she is feeling the way she is. She lays back, her hair getting dirty from the mud on the forest floor. She finds that she doesn't care though.
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Yeah i do but i must go" echoed inside her head.. Everyone seemed to be desserting her and leaving just because she said hello to them ... Lucie wondered why the girl had left crying and the man didnt tell her why and answer to what was his name.. it all seemed mysetious in a way...

Lucie stepped outside of the cave and performed some handsigns and bit her left thumb drawing blood.. Lucie slammed her fist into the ground letting out alot of chakra and summoning the great salamander on the mountain and saying to him

"Sorry to summon you to this awfull place but may i ride upon your head for a while as i need you to follow those 2 people in the distance well we need to find them first.."

The salamander allowed Lucy upon his head and they marched towads and then into the forest/crushing the forest to find these two odd people..
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm

As Zanza landed on the ground behind aryonna he spoke. "At least the snow matched your hair, but i dont think the mud does." stepping around to infront of her Zanza just srood there. He had never had to deal with someone this sad befor other than himself. In the snow there was always someone the person was closer to than him so he could usally pass on the long talks. Unfortunely Zanza knew that this girl had no one else and that this time he was the source of the pain.

OCC: Lucie...how tall is your charcter? Because the little thing comes from the fact that your avatar looks like a 12 year old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 am

She chuckles slightly, sitting up, wiping away her tears again. She wrinkles her red nose against the cold, wiping it slightly. "Why did you follow me?" Her tone unknowingly comes off as rather harsh. She tucks her legs under her arms, resting her face on her folded arms. Her hair falls forward, several dead leaves clinging to it.
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:21 am

Lucie was marching over the forest crushing many trees in her way she wanted to find theese people and surely they must have realised the giant salamander coming their way destroying all the forest behind them.. Lucie was humming along to a song she had heard before in a past travel and was not really paying attention to the salamanders words but then called out to the people she had met earlier " Come of the floor and join me up here its more comfortable..."

Lucie yelled this once more so the intimate pair could hear her shw was trying to be nice to them despite them trying to attack her and call her short...

OOC Salamander is slightly taller than Gamabunta and he destyoed tree's and my char is around 16-18..
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:36 am

"For what i think is the same reason you ran." Zanza said, he was about to finish but all of a suddne the girl they had seen earlyer. She had summoned a giant lizard. To large for the purpose of travel. "Stupid amatures" Zanza thought to himself. Zanza took a step closer to the girl and stuck his hand out to help aryonna up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 am

She looks up at him, that same look of uncertainly in her eyes as before. She reaches up finally and grasps his hand, standing up. "I don't think you have any idea why I ran," she says almost as an afterthought. Hell, I'm not even completely sure why I ran, she thinks quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:52 am

Lucie didnt get a reply and only saw the two ninja talking to them selves once more... Lucie guessed she wasnt heard so she tryed her question once more but alot louder than before she would yell it at the top of her lungs.. Lucie thought before she yelled..." I hope they dont think im being rude by yelling to them but atleast they will hear it >.>" Lucie then yelled out to the the male and female below..

" Hello Down there in the wet grubby muddy forest come and join me up here it's cleaner and more comfy what do you say to that..?"

Lucie really wanted an answer this time as she seemed to be igonered most of the time Lucie wandered if the people had been doing this on purpose as a sign they didnt want her there or they just generally forgot Lucie coudnt decide between the two and just decided to wait for there answer...

Last edited by Lucie Uchiha on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos!)
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:57 am

"I don't think you have any idea why I ran," At this coment Zanza very calmly responded "Do you?" A moment later befor aryonna could respond the chick on the giant lizard yelled " Hello Down there in the wet brubby muddy forest come and join ,e up here it's cleaner and more comfy what do you say to that..?" Zanza lept atop the lizard and landed in front of the girl. "Huh, and here i thought this thing would be slimy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 am

Aryonna watches him go up to the top of the frog before she can respond. She lowers her head, glaring slightly at the ground and then turns on her heel. She walks over to a tree and jumps, pushing off the branch and flipping in mid air. She lands lightly on the back of the Salamander and walks towards the boy and the girl. "Quite a big summoning for such a small child," she comments, sounding rather cold but not meaning to.
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:18 am

"Hello You Made It Up... How Are You Both And Girl Sorry I Don't Know Your Name You Seem A Bit Teary Are You Ok?" Lucie was genuine when she said this she was sorry for this girl she was having some hard times at the moment or at least thats what Lucie thought.. Lucie then sat down pondering about theese people and wanderig what there histories were and who they were and what were there ranks etc Lucie was planning to find out as much about them as she could without revealing to much about herself and for the time being wanted to keep her Uchiha bloodline a secret.. Maybe Lucie should attack them and steal their money but Lucie was mainly against this as they seemed to be nice honest people or so it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 am

Zanza just sat down on the spot where he was standing. He closed his eyes and leaned foward slightly resting on his hand with elbows on knees. He didnt say a word just simply thunk. He was waiting for something. He wasnt sure why be thats all he was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 am

"Akina, and I'm fine." She responds to the girl's question without missing a beat. The fake name was nothing for her. There's something about this girl that I don't trust. She slowly gather the chakra into her eyes, activating her Byakugan. She widens her eyes slightly, realizing what it was. "You're an Uchiha without affiliation." Her eyes narrow slightly as she looks at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:24 am

Lucie saw the man sit down and pnder in thought he was waiting for something Lucie wondered what this could be.. Then the Hyuuga girl replied and she said she was fine but then the next sentence shocked her... Your an Uchiha with no afilation... She had obviouslt guessed the no village ash they were both from the 2 main villages and didnt know her and Lucie had no head band... But the Uchiha bit was shocking how did she know this by just looking at her chakra this girl was a talented Hyugga maybe way out of Lucies Leauge and the man had an unusually high chakra Lucie could just sense it... Lucie said to the Hyuuga girl " I guess you caught me out yes i am an Uchiha but i do not live with the rest of my clan or keep in contact with them i barely ever see they clan to be honest and my name honest to god is Lucie Uchiha but are you telling me the truth and you man..what is your name...?
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:03 am

"I guess you caught me out yes i am an Uchiha but i do not live with the rest of my clan or keep in contact with them i barely ever see they clan to be honest and my name honest to god is Lucie Uchiha but are you telling me the truth and you man..what is your name...?" As the girl finished speaking Zanza didnt respond. Standing he looked past the girl at the lizard as he looked it up in down he reconized it as a fat geko. Zanza rembered reading about theme they was sutin diffrent. Then zanza rembered the odd shaped gekos were called salamanders and the big diffrence was that most salamanders were poisonous. As soon as this thought came to Zanza he spun and lept to a branch on a near by tree. As he sat there Zanza began to think. He was nervous because he knew that uchias were a ninja clan. The odds of finding one that wasnt a ninja was about 1 million to 1. Zanza was trying to go through records in his head he could only recall 1 uchia from the snow village that had gone missing. But that person was a guy and named suko. Zanza knew that he also hand finished reading the records yet so it was possible he was forgeting someone but still didnt think that the girl was from his village. "Your ex-feather arent you?" Zanza called to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:38 am

Aryonna saw him jump back, though she wasn't quite sure why. She kept her eyes fixated on the girl, searching for any recognition of her during her academy days. After all, she thought. If she was once of the feather I should know her. She is still unsure of the girls intentions, though she doubts that it can be anything good. Shouldn't she know? She should know there is a bounty on her head. Why risk being captured like this?
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:47 am

"You're Ex Feather arnt you.." Lucie Chuckeled at this she had never been in a village so this was rather funny to the Uchiha girl.. But as the man said this he jumped of the Salamander was he scared of her thinking she was going to attack or scared of the salamander but the safest place is on it as it cant attack itself he must have realised this unles he was going to attack it...

Lucie replied to the man 2 How do you know im not from SnowO.o do you know that village so well... but im not Ex frim any village as i never had a village so techniqually i am not a missing ninja O.o"

Lucie thought this may baffle the ninja but at the moment her mind was racing of thoughts to wether or not they were going to attack her and claim her bounty or should she attack them to end this fear she had... Lucie decided to give them a chance and not attack just wait to see of they did... or not
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:19 am

"I know the face of every person in the snow or thats left it in the past 20 years. I Wouldnt be a good kage if i didnt know. Also if your not from a village that makes your rouge doesnt it? After all a non-ninja cant summon a breature like that." As the words came from zanza's mouth he realized he should have kept his mouth shut. Would have been easyer to start a fight with her if she didnt know that zanza was snow kage. Zanza just stood there watching aryonna's and the girls movments the last think he wanted to happen was have her get caught in between an attck and either one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:09 am

She studies the girl, her eyes boring into her. With a sigh, she releases the chakra from her eyes, letting them relax. She outstretches a hand to the girl, not saying a word but holding her hand out. A breezes blows between them, tossing her white hair in the wind. Dead leaves flurry on the forest floor. I do not want to fight her, not now anyway. She believes she may be able to learn something from this girl. What that may be she is not sure of, but for now she will offer her hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:59 pm

"I know the face of every person in the snow or thats left it in the past 20 years. I Wouldnt be a good kage if i didnt know. Also if your not from a village that makes your rouge doesnt it? After all a non-ninja cant summon a creature like that." Lucie thought she was in danger a snow KAGE Lucie knew that Kages were supposed to be the strongest in their village in there land... Lucie replied to the man

" O.o Snow Kage how nice... and this creature is my friend=].."

Lucie knew that the man shoudnt have revailed who he was now she knew about both of these peoplehe was a lighting user and a Kage and she was Hyuuga from the Feather Empire... Lucie noticed the gesture from the Hyuuga girl it wasnt what she was expecting a hand... Lucie took this hand thinking maybe this ment a fight woudnt break out... Lucie hoped for this as she wasnt in a mood for fighting at all...
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:00 am

"Freindly creatures cant be summoned through a scroll. Even if it could you would still have to sign a contract in order to summon said creature. And summonings require chakra use which in order to know how to use means your a ninja. If your a ninja your either feather, missing or rouge. However you stated that you werent a missin meaning you can eliminate the first 2. This brings me to the conclusion that you are a rouge ninja. Now if i was still a jounin i might capture you for money. However considering the fact that im kage if i bring back a missing nin ill get ridiculed for doing that instead of the giant stacks of paper work on my desk. So i wont attck you unless you attck first or she asks me to." As zanza finished speaking he pointed to aryonna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:08 pm

"I have heard...your eyes can do something. Put their enemy in almost a daze like state." She releases your hand, turning her back to you and gripping her hands behind it. "Can you do that as well?" She paces up and down the salamander, her face a blank slate. She waits patiently for the girls answer, hoping it is the one that she wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next