Naruto: Eternal Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Eternal Bonds

A world thrown into despair, the story of rage escalating, an empire that does not tolerate opposition... What are your bonds in this world?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gaaaaaah
Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:22 am by Lucius

» Hmmmmm
Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm by Lucius

» Clan Creation Template
Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm by Lucius

» Character Reg. Template
Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am by Lucius

» Naruto: Eternal Bonds Story
Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am by Lucius

» Summoning Registration Template
Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm by Lucius

» Jutsu Registration Template
Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 am by Lucius

» Banned Jutsu List
Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm by Lucius

» Available Clans
Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm by Lucius

Navigate
Affiliates

Zanza and Aryonna

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Village : Snow
Bloodline : Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 am

Zanza sat on the chair stairing out the window. He was in the woods of the feather empire. In a log cabin he had built himself. Sitting at the table he felt at odds whereing ther empire headband but he knew that if he didnt he wouldnt be able to escape the snow. the cabin was empty except a table below a window with 2 chairs. There was mats on the floor.
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 am

Aryonna noticed the cabin through the trees several meters away. She had her byakugan activate, studying the wildlife of the forest, when she noticed the chakra signature of the boy. Her breath made wisps in the bitter air. She wrapped her cloak tighter around herself. She stood there, unsure of whether or not to examine and cabin. The chakra signature inside was strong, perhaps stronger than her own. This caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:56 am

Zanza was so lost in thought he almost forgot where he was. So when a squirl crawled over his arm he lept into the air and straight through the roof of the cabin he had just built. "Son of a B*tch" Zanza said under his breath as he landed atop the cabin. After a moment Zanza began to look around for a tree to replace the now broken roof and spoted a person wrapped in a cloak. Zanza didnt pay alot of attention instead he just went back to looking for a sutablie tree.
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:02 am

Aryonna spotted him as he exited the cabin and ducked behind a tree, climbing up it, hiding behind the branches. That was close. She turned to leave, then on a sudden whim found herself turning around again, moving quietly through the trees to get a better look at him.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:12 am

Zanza had been starting at a few tree's when he thought he saw one of them moving. It wasnt moving. the person in the cloak had suddenly lept onto a tree. Zanza presonally thought it was funny because he knew that who ever it was must of been kind of jumpy. Zanza thought about it for a few minutes and then went back into the cabin. Once inside he moved the tabel and chairs to a diffrent window and sat waiting for the newcomber to confront him.
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:16 am

She watched him go back inside, wondering if it was safe to follow. Biting her lip she continued on through the trees until she stood in front of the cabin door, arm raised to knock. She held her breath, beginning to bring her hand down and then thought better of it and turned to walk away, gripping her cloak tighter around herself. She wouldn't fall for the trap, she told herself. She wouldn't be swept in.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:24 am

Zanza was sitting just listening to his surroundings. When he herd footsteps outside the door he waited for the knock but it never cam he herd the footsteps reced. "Damnit" Zanza said to himself riseing to his feet he walked over to the door and opened it and stepped into the door fram leaning on the frame. "What cant even knock on a simple door? i guess your are pretty jumpy."
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:33 am

She freezes, beginning to look back then thinking better of it. "I.." She stops then takes off through the woods, unsure of what to say or do now that he saw her. She deactivates her byakugan mid-stride.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 am

Zanza watched as the person took off. He was charging his chakra to a point he could use one of his ffavorite jutsu. After a few moments Zanza had it built to the point he could use lighting release armor. Once on Zanza charged over takeing the person in mere seconds he was in front of the girl with white hair. Zanza had Caught up and he wanted an explination.
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:48 am

She pulled back, falling back into stance on habit and looks at him, her pale skin and white hair contrasting greatly against the deep blue of her cloak. Her white pupil less eyes bore into his, seeming to question his motives. She stares at him waiting from him to attack her, tensing her muscles to respond.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:05 am

Zanza stared for a moment befor realizeing the girl wanted a fight. "I have no intention of fighting, i just wanted to know who you were" As zanza spoke he let his chakra recced and dropped the jutsu. "So... who are you?"
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:08 am

She gaze softens slightly as she drops her eyes, embarrassed. "Aryonna." she says. She stares at your bare chest in bewilderment, wondering why you aren't wearing a shirt in the cold weather. She looks back up at you, locking your gaze again, not saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:17 am

"Aryonna huh? no last name? well either way my name is-" Zanza shuts his mouth suddenly he knows that if he says his real name she might know him. So zanza lies " My name is kingyo smith. Nice to meet you" Zanza gives a soft smile holding a hand out.
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 am

She doesn't take his hand and just continues to stare at him, then breaks her gaze and turns her back to him. She pauses for a moment then looks back at him. "Nice to meet you." She walks forward, unsure of where she is going, coughing into her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lucius

Village : .
Bloodline : .

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 pm

(Both of you are Jounin rank...so you could at least post according to the posting rules..)
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:17 pm

Zanza stares for a minute wondering if all feather empire ninja were this odd. Unfourtenetly without thinking he asked "Are all of you feather empire ninja this odd?" As soon as he said it realized he worded it wrong. Without even waiting for a response Zanza braced his muscels for the sudden impact of an attck. He didnt know if she would attck or even if she would catch on to what he said but he didnt care he wanted to be ready.
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:21 am

She stops, laughing and looks back at him with a smile on her lips. "You are not of the Feather." She points to the headband his is wearing, the smile still on her face. "Why do you wear that headband then?" She wraps her cloak tighter around herself, covering her red nose from the cold. She walks towards him, intrigued by his demeanor. "And no, I am...different from the other member of my village."
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:58 am

"Im wearing this so i dont get attcked by random people here in these woods. I come to these woods for a change of scenery every now and then. My real name is Zanza Nara that should be enough to tell you who i am." Zanza knew from past experince that his name was usally enough to get attcked either by another village or someone from his village holding a grudge. Braceing himself for a swing Zanza slowly began to lift his chakra level. Trying to not raise it quick enough for it to be suspisioc but still slow enough to look natural.
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:53 am

She pauses slightly, activating her byakugan and seeing the increase in pressure of your chakra. "You have nothing to fear Snow Kage," she says in a soft tone. "I will not attack you." She closes her eyes, releasing her Byakugan as a sign of good faith. She gives you a slight smile and then turns to leave again, not wanting to interfere in your relaxation time.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:08 am

Zanza was almost shocked but then realized that this was probaly a smart girl going to get reinforcments. "Damn" he said aloud not even thinkings about it. Takeing off the FE headband and putting on his own. Zanza thought about it for a few moments and then thought just him being here could start a war. "Hey aryonna, dont tell anyone okay? id rather not have to deal with a war." Without waiting for a responce Zanza raced back to his home of Snow village.
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:16 am

Hearing your words, she turns quickly, flickering to you and grabbing your arm before you leave. "What are you concerned about? Do you really think I would tell anyone? I rarely..." She releases your arm looking down. "I don't talk to anyone, hardly." She shifts her cloak pretending to rub her nose as she wipes away the tears that hard beginning to form in her eyes. She turns and leaves, melding into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:24 am

Zanza never was the consoling type. He could tell by the way she spoke that she was on the verge of tears. She scurryed away into the shadows. Zanza just turned and walked up to the cabin pulling apart some of the logs and stabing into the ground. Zanza use the logs to write 1 week in big log letters then zanza lit it. He knew she would see it he jsut wasnt sure if she would return. After watching it burn to make sure the forest didnt burn Zanza went home back to the snow village.
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:07 am

The girl watched from atop on of the tallest trees in the forest as the embers smoldered. "One week," she breathed into the air. Fine, she thought. She would entertain his offer and return to this place in a week just as he had said. There was still much that she felt she could learn about him. He intrigued her. He is different from others. A small smile passes over her lips as she closes her eyes. "You are the jumpy one," she says to the wind as it blows past her face. She turns, stepping off the branch and body flickering away.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 am

Zanza hit the side of the cabin busting through the wall. Rolling to catch himself and quickly stood. Looking around no one was there. After a few hours the Cabin was back to its orignal condition. Zanza took his seat beside the window and once again he waited. He wasnt quite sure if the girl would come. However he was sure of one thing. If she told anyone it would spell trouble for him.
Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 am

The young shinobi body flickers is, a swirl of mist floating off her body. She turns her gaze to the snow Kage and a small smile appears on the corners of her lips. "I did not think you would be here." She brushes her snow white hair from her face and takes a seat on the floor, crossing her legs and leaning her arms back against the cold wood floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zanza and Aryonna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next