Naruto: Eternal Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Eternal Bonds

A world thrown into despair, the story of rage escalating, an empire that does not tolerate opposition... What are your bonds in this world?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gaaaaaah
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:22 am by Lucius

» Hmmmmm
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm by Lucius

» Clan Creation Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm by Lucius

» Character Reg. Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am by Lucius

» Naruto: Eternal Bonds Story
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am by Lucius

» Summoning Registration Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm by Lucius

» Jutsu Registration Template
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 am by Lucius

» Banned Jutsu List
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm by Lucius

» Available Clans
Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm by Lucius

Navigate
Affiliates

Zanza and Aryonna

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Lucie Uchiha

Village : B-Rank Missing Ninja
Bloodline : Uchiha

Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:58 am

"Freindly creatures cant be summoned through a scroll. Even if it could you would still have to sign a contract in order to summon said creature. And summonings require chakra use which in order to know how to use means your a ninja. If your a ninja your either feather, missing or rouge. However you stated that you werent a missin meaning you can eliminate the first 2. This brings me to the conclusion that you are a rouge ninja. Now if i was still a jounin i might capture you for money. However considering the fact that im kage if i bring back a missing nin ill get ridiculed for doing that instead of the giant stacks of paper work on my desk. So i wont attck you unless you attck first or she asks me to."

Lucie was quite suprised at the information the man had gathered on her and how foolish she had been by revealing to many of her abilties but she didnt want to fight so Lucie said

" I have no intention of attacking unless you attack me so i guess we wont be fighting..."

Just as Lucie finished speaking to the man the woman the hyuuga girl spoke to her after grabbing her hand..

"I have heard...your eyes can do something. Put their enemy in almost a daze like state.""Can you do that aswell"

Lucie saw that the girl wanted to see her abilties so Lucie replied

"Yes the sharingan can do that but if i am honest im not a master at it yet.."

Lucie sat down and waited for the battle or disccusion to continue one thing was certain Lucie didnt want to fight now..
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage
Zanza Nara

Village : Snow
Bloodline : Nara

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 am

OCC: If were not gonna fight this is nearing an end cause right now were just going in circles.

IC: Zanza lept down to thwere the two girls were. "Nice meeting you lucie." Zanza said glanceing at the girl. "Aryonna, send me a messenger if you ever want to meet up." (im talking in actual game not pf) Zanza turned to leave but stopped. Turning back to Aryonna. "You've always got a freind." Zanza whispered in her ear. "Ive got work to do so im out of here." Zanza spoke loud enough for them both to hear this time. Leaping down from the salamander (lizard XD) and took off running in the direction of the snow village.

EXIT------->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:36 am

"You've always got a friend." Zanza whispered in her ear. She smiled at his words, nodding slightly to him before he left.She turned to the girl. "I must be going as well. Farewell." She turns without another word in the direction opposite the snow kage. She jumps from the summoned animal and disappears quickly into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanza and Aryonna   Zanza and Aryonna - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanza and Aryonna
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4