Naruto: Eternal Bonds

A world thrown into despair, the story of rage escalating, an empire that does not tolerate opposition... What are your bonds in this world?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Gaaaaaah
Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:22 am by Lucius

» Hmmmmm
Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm by Lucius

» Clan Creation Template
Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm by Lucius

» Character Reg. Template
Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am by Lucius

» Naruto: Eternal Bonds Story
Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am by Lucius

» Summoning Registration Template
Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm by Lucius

» Jutsu Registration Template
Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 am by Lucius

» Banned Jutsu List
Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm by Lucius

» Available Clans
Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm by Lucius

Navigate
Affiliates

Share | 

***The Feather 'Empire'***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetsuo

PostSubject: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 am

Well, I had a concern.

Feather is called an 'Empire', but from what I've seen, it's really not. If I am wrong, someone can just correct me. But here's why:

Well, an Empire is a group of Nations...or in this case, Villages. Feather is only one Village. That's the biggest problem.

Also, if I happen to be wrong, and the Feather Empire is made up of more than one Village, then why can't I choose to live there? Another thing is that the leader of Feather would not just be the Kage of Feather, but now an Emperor of all of these combined nations. He would have others whom he trusts, keeping power over these other Villages...or simply put, Kage of these other Villages that combine to form this Empire..

I hope I am understood and hopefully something is done. Like either making Feather a true Empire or just making it a Village.

That's how it was over at the Original TNRPG. Feather started as a single Village and built alliances and took over other Villages, delegating the power of Kage to ones that they trusted. Then, it became known as the Feather Empire. Razz

Please don't think I'm bashing...only trying to help.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:59 am

uhm, Feather is all of the mainland villages from Naruto. I.e Konaha, Suna, Kumo, Iwa, Kiri, Ame, Hebi, Oto, Taki, ect.

So yeah, it's am empire :/ It's the strongest and I don't know why you can't live there.

Originally, we had it differently that Feather was an allegiance of Taki, Oto and Ame that took over the 5 great Shinobi nations and now they were going to be at large....

But then it get revived and totally remade so I have no idea whats going on =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thenarutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.net
Tetsuo

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:37 am

Okay. So if I want, shouldn't I be able to choose to be the Raikage?..since the Empire is composed of these other Villages? o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage

Village : Snow
Bloodline : Nara

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 am

Last i knew feather took over all those villages meaning over all still only one kage. Even if they have multiple villages they would just be branches off the main village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winged Seraphim
Kage
Kage

Village : ~Feather Empire~
Bloodline : Hyouton

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 am

makes sense to me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsuo

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:56 am

Ex. If England took over France, France would still be France. It would just be under England's control. It would still have a separate leader. The leader would just be delegated by the Leader of England... most likely as to keep the power within English control..

Understand? So basically, you're wrong. o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:09 am

thats only because england prefers colonies.

HERES A BETTER EX.

The mexican war. (the almo)

We fought mexico for the area's that are now califonira, arizona, new mexico, texas, etc.

When we won that area became the USA

It didnt stay mexico.

Now do you get it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsuo

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:13 am

That's not even the same Zanza. That land was what we call 'territories'. They weren't individual countries under individual leadership before they were taken over. They were all part of a nation already and taken from that singular leadership and placed under another singular leadership. We didn't take over the whole country of Mexico, therefore your example is invalid.

I'm done slaughtering you in an Argument. I want Ashley's response, not yours. So..

-Locked-

Since that will assure you don't post again...while Ashley will...hopefully. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucius
Chuunin
Chuunin

Village : .
Bloodline : .

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Stop arguing all of you.

Taki is the one making all of the descriptions. When he gets done with them, your question will be answered.

No, you cant be the Raikage, sorry. There is only ONE kage of feather, and thats Seraphim. He rules over the whole Feather Empire.

Feather Empire is somehow like Rome, absolute control goes to the Fether Kage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 pm

COOL wait if FE is rome does that make snow & blades barbarian tribes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsuo

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:05 pm

I hate to be so blunt, but that's stupid...which is why I'm still waiting for Ashley's response since this is her site. O.o
There has to somehow be others used to keep up with these other lands because it's just not physically possible or practical with one person. Each Village that was taken over could easily join forces and secretly plan a coup de tat and crush Feather like nothing.

I do understand that there has to be 1 overall leader, but I expect for there to be something similar to what Ashley was saying when she and I were talking on TNRPG.

Also, the way it's set up...what if Takigakure were to try to rise up and break away? There is no way to show that and just not possible at this time either.

Each of these Villages need it's own separate forum since they are individual Villages even though they do combine to form this Empire.

None of this matters too much as I was thinking about creating my own Village. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:52 am

Simply, I said that one kage/emperor for one empire. MY statement.

Well, I think personally, that each of the countries, which should now probably be regions of feather, should have a commander or leader of their own, like United States and the actual states O.o

Because with only a single leadership position, it would all be cluttered and people attack easily at a far point from the kage, since the kage has to be somewhere and not all the places.

Like, Seraphim should appoint leaders, like jounins or high leveled ninja that he trusts to take over each land, in a kage-like state.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thenarutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.net
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:55 am

A person can be summoned (like naruto) AND one taken over they wouldnt be ruled by high level ninja just fricking normal people even if they were old ninja villages everyone got moved to one to a new village. after all the only oppistion is blades and snow which are in 1 corner of the world so wouldnt need ninja everywhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsuo

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:12 am

Zanza, you make no sense.

Feather is ruling these other Nations. They aren't all in one country. That doesn't even make a bit of sense. All of these people cannot be moved from their countries to another.. Just like she said, Feather empire is like the US. Collectively, it is The Feather Empire. Meaning all of these nations together create it. Therefore, Takigakure, Sunagakure, etc. all still exist..They still have ninja and blah blah blah. They are just under the rule of Feather. BUT, even so, as Ashley and I have been saying, power needs to be delegated because one Kage cannot keep complete control over all of these nations when he can only be in one Village at a time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucie Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin

Village : B-Rank Missing Ninja
Bloodline : Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 am

in my opion this is just gettin spammy and that tito and mario should take alook at this and tetsuo i see youre point their either needs to be some more kages for the villages in feather empire or some sort of leaders and people need to be part of feather empire but one village with in it so like feather empire jounin of Iwagakure or chunin of Suna or genin of konoha etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanza Nara
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:18 am

fuck it i give up no point in arguing anymore do whatever you want. If you want to re split into old villages go for it but that would make this sight no diffreny form seraphs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsuo

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:17 am

Lol....what an ironic statement.

The Feather Empire, the idea and that derived from it, came from the Original TNRPG. Blade Village came from the Original TNRPG as well. So for you to say that this site is going to be like that one..just makes me laugh. xD

Also, we aren't splitting the Feather Empire. We're trying to organize it..so to speak. Because right now, it's not in the least bit.

I'm sorry that you feel this way Zanza [and I'm not even sure how you feel but you obviously don't agree with us....for some reason?] but it only makes sense to do these things. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winged Seraphim
Kage
Kage

Village : ~Feather Empire~
Bloodline : Hyouton

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:09 am

Ah well this if fine with me.Zanza the truth is if someone tried to attack the Empire I would be pretty fucked if they were attacking three or four villages[with in the empire]at once.And it is because of that, that I will start appointing certain high ranked people with the appriopiate role playing skills of course to each certain village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucius
Chuunin
Chuunin

Village : .
Bloodline : .

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 am

Nobody listens to me........

Ashley is the one who made the site......BUT THEN SHE LEFT IT AND IT DIED.

Taki and I are the ones who revived it, COMPLETELY CHANGING EVERYTHING.
Because of that, we know more about the site than Ashley.

She wouldnt even know that the site is running, if i didnt told here, soo that proves my point.

NO......One kage for Feather, ONLY one.

All those other villages, THEY DONT EXIST......all of them got destroyed...and upon their ruins, Feather Rose......

If you need more info...LOOK AT THE ADVERTISMENT TOPIC, you have all of the needed information there.

Also, nothing is changing until Taki makes the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***The Feather 'Empire'***   

Back to top Go down

***The Feather 'Empire'***
Page 1 of 1